Over 10 years of experience working with Mac, PC, Linux/Unix systems from hardware repair to software work, LAMP stack experience, and design experience with multiple Adobe products including Photoshop and Illustrator. Highly experienced in server environments working with Apache, MySQL databases, PHP, and WordPress.
Operating Systems: I have worked on systems ranging from Windows 95’ to latest iterations including Windows 10. Familiar with multiple Linux distros including Red Hat products, Ubuntu, Debian, and others. Proficient in MacOS and iOS.
Server: Experienced in Apache, MySQL databases, Microsoft Access Databases, NGINX, Lighthttpd, Node.js
Web Dev: JS, HTML5, CSS3 (and back support), Responsive Web Design, SAAS, PHP, REST, JSON, jQuery, Bootstrap, AWS, Microsoft Azure, other Cloud Platforms including Google Cloud
- Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, DreamWeaver IDE.
- Experience working with “Retina” or “High Res” display graphic design.
- Familiar with SVG creation, and highly compressed PNG and JPG/JPEG formats and image mapping.
Over the last ten years I have created countless websites built either on my own personally developed LAMP stack or the WordPress platform for my own company. Over that time I amassed clients globally and created some of the top selling premium WordPress products on the market.
- Have developed real time SAAS tools used by thousands of developers.
- Created SAAS tool for Social Media Marketing companies on the Twitter and Facebook platforms.
- Personally have created over 60 different WordPress plugins and themes that have sold tens of thousands of copies on the Envato Marketplaces such as ThemeForest and CodeCanyon. I also created a front end customer support desk to provide priority support for all of my customers. Well versed in handling angry people with tech problems.
- Well versed in popular e-commerce platforms such as WooCommerce and Shopify. I have not only ran my own shops on these platforms, but developed plugins for them and provided support on these platforms.
- Very familiar in the Social Media Marketing space with all the big names including Facebook, the Facebook Ads Platform, Instagram and Instagram Ads, and Search Engine Optimization for Google, Bing, Yahoo etc.
- Have experience working in IT where I did everything from rebuild computers to deploying hardware firewalls and setting up Microsoft Exchange servers. I handled in store clientele as well on site working including personal calls and clients such as surgical centers and retail environments.
- Years of experience designing logos and website designs in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Developed intros and outros for multiple online video content creators using Adobe After Effects.
- Microsoft Office Certified
- Familiar with writing BATCH scripts for MSDOS.